Menu

Goals for semester 1

May 29, 2016 - Uncategorized

My personal goals:
I need to work on understanding division how I am going to do this is get Jude to give me extra homework another one of my goals are: I need to work on finishing books how I will do this I will stick to the book that I have started and finish it. My third goal is I need to slow down when I wright. How I will do this is I will stop and think about what I will wright next. All these goals I achieved in semester 1 it was difficult but I did it. I could still work on my writing a little more.

Student comment:
My first goal was easy because we did a lot of division in class. So I avencherly got a hang of it. My second goal is I need to work on sticking to one book. This goal was easy but I still have some practise on it but other than that I am good at it. My last goal was: I need to slow down on my writing. I am good at stoping and going back to check my work but I still need practise slowing down and not rushing. I also need to work on my spelling. How I will do this I will practise a lot.
Teacher comment:

Goals for semester 2:
Tri to get a pen licence. How I will do this I will do as negates hand writing in all my books. Another goal is I need to learn how to do decimals. How will I do this I will I will look it up on the internet or ask my dad to teach me. I need to do my homework on time. How I will do this I will do it all before the weekend. If I do not I will band myself from my iPad. My last goal is that I need to listen to Jude if I do not I will not know what to do. I also need to pair up with other people.